Hey guys, perhaps you believe we all need at least 8 to 6 hours to relax and rejuvenate naturally and a perfect bedding arrangement whether it’s simple of luxurious can ensures a sound sleep.
Surely a sound sleep helps discover us with a cool and fresh mind in the next morning.
No doubt that produces huge energy and enthusiasm to perform the whole day.
Well, let try to explore some unique advantages of keeping the body pillow case as a lovely part of our bedding items
What Researchers Discovered?
Researches have shown that resting your precious heads on the cloud-like fluffs known as body pillow improves body temperature and blood circulation.
Moreover, they found out that participants prone to acne have seen an average 9 percent improvement by sleeping on these body pillowcases for 4 to 8 weeks.
Ok, guys, pillows are indeed vital for enhancing our quality sleep and comforting our joints… so why have we never spoke about the significance of body pillowcase fabrics like copper or silk?
The majority of the population spend their life putting their face on a regular cotton body pillowcase because it matches their cotton sheets. No problem with that!
But do you know that there are body pillowcases that might solve all skin and hair problems, making you beautiful as you sleep?
Literally, if you are ready to switch your cotton body pillowcases with silk, your skin and hair will feel nice, and thank you later!
Are you ready to join the team, silk?
For one, silk is … silky! And undoubtedly, the fabric absorbs less moisture, and your night time moisturizer stays on your skin overnight, leaving it super hydrated.
Silk body pillowcase has numerous benefits like:
- Less likely to absorb natural oils and products in hair
- Reduce fiction, smoothen hair, and prevents breakage over time.
- It effectively treats atopic dermatitis or eczema
- It has antimicrobial beneficiaries – fight acne, soften skin and calm and prevent minor face creases.
- It kills microorganisms like bacteria and healing compressed skin when you’re sleeping.
- Besides the feel and aesthetic, silk body pillowcases retain moisture in your skin and provide noticeable benefits.
- Sometimes, it may produce huge fun to our kids through a gaming event with their parents that absolutely enhance the deep love and affection among them.
Doesn’t it sound great? Apart from making your bed look pretty – it also helps you wake up radiant, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines!
Just wait and don’t decide until you read about another popular option – copper-infused body pillowcase.
The Science Behind Copper Pillowcases
The copper-infused body pillowcase is as good as silk. Such pillowcases are clinically proven technology made with rich and unique silky smooth copper threads.
Yes, you heard it right! Such phenomena are used to provide antimicrobial and healing benefits to reduce and prevent friction damage to your hair and skin.
What are the Benefits of Copper Fiber?
- The copper body pillows are embedded with copper oxide particles which release copper ions into your skin when contacted.
- It boosts the skin’s self-renewal process
- Maintain the moisture in the upper skin layer
- Effectively reduce the aging, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Promotes healing and skin-boosting benefits
- Banish wrinkles and reduce skin inflammation
- It helps in collagen synthesis to speed the repair of acne flare-ups.
Should you swap your standard Cotton Body Pillowcase for Silk or Copper?
Unlike cotton, the copper-infused pillowcases are bang for your buck with the science-backed benefits.
Your decision to switch to copper or silk-infused cases will, over time, make you look your best while still feeling great.
Both copper and silk body pillowcases are great for giving you a cozy feeling after a long day. Make sure your body pillowcase benefits you and gives you quality beauty sleep each night.
I am sure, you will find the feelings of crawling into your cozy bed with a silk or copper pillowcase is an experience unlike anything else!